Sunday, July 10, 2016

CLINTON OR TRUMP - WILL IT REALLY MATTER?

Bill Clinton or Donald Trump, will it really matter? The reality is AMERICANS VOTE THEIR WALLETS! If their wallets are empty so is their refrigerator. It's that simple. We live in good times despite the 'crime and punishment' on out streets. Automobile sales tower over the 17 million mark. I repeat, we live in good times.

The system works, regardless.Yes, there are moochers


yet many work very hard for their money. Women and men combined earn big bucks. My mom earned 40 cents an hour when dad got $1.00 an hour. Talk about a struggle. I lived it until Aetna Casualty came along for me at $5,600 a year in 1965 but I also had industry in my veins.

I see my sons Ben and Josh enjoying the fruits of their labor with hardworking  nursing wives. My grandkids are so sophisticated as are their friends. We know no differently. I don't think worry will prove a damn thing. Sadly, the poor will always be poor. More importantly we need to be rich in spirit!

I like my simple life because I try to be discerning. Sadly, too many of us strive for more. Poor Imelda Marcos with her 3,000 pair of shoes. Was she a happy lady? You answer. Clinton and Trump fall into the filthy rich category but they too will suffer from arthritis someday. Maybe they will be treated with gold in their joints?

Eat desert first as our lives are short!

No comments:

Post a Comment