Friday, July 15, 2016

500 NEW WORDS FOR OLD BOB

Who sez you're too old to learn? Net me. Today I have spent 8 hours reviewing 500 new vocabulary entries to me. If you are not the lead dog the view never changes. This undertaking is, perhaps,  the most rewarding endeavor in my years. Words are free and I have the time.
 
PROFESSOR ROBER L.

 
I CAN HELP

 
OUR HARTS GO OUT TO NIECE


40 x 29
 
 

What I plan on doing is making a list of these newbies to share with you. I may define them or I may have you look them up.

This educational program on CD features Baroque music playing in the background. The experts say this type of music is conducive to learning. And the price is right!

Got my cleaned Stars and Stripes from Tony's Cleaners. $4.75. I'm deliberating on getting all of my shirts pressed. Traditionally I have not been a wrinkle type of guy.

So what do you think about Trump tonight. Is he shaky? Fastern your seatbelts for Cleveland. I hate to think what may happen or what can happen. pam got a letter from DT asking for money. What politician doesn't. There's a fancy word for begging which I haven't learned yet. Sycophant comes to my mind.

Knowledge is power so put on your thinking caps and I will share some of my new found wisdom. Repeat after me "See Spot Run." "WORD MASTER".. that's the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment