Sunday, July 31, 2016

THE SOMETIMES ODIOUS REMARKS OF DONALD J. TRUMP

A review of Mr. Trump's acceptance speech in Cleveland on C-Span is compelling and convincing. I'm afraid if the competition wins it will be four more years of people so imbued in the corrupt system. Got to give Trump a chance. His business skills just can not be beat. Sure he can be rough on the edges. Show me one human being who is perfect?!

Speaking of near perfection, I have earned 10,171 points on Trip Advisor BobbyP009. Man am I good!87 Reviews, 14 Ratings, 43 Photos and 16 Helpful Hints. I have earned  the title of "Top Contributor! " I have written about so many of my life's experiences. Check me out.

And then there was a phone call this morning: "Hello, I'm calling about the" GOLD WANTED" sign out front. "Yea, do you want to buy it" I asked.?" LOL. This Sunday Morning presented 2 small 14k gold chains. I gave the man a $50 bill as an advance. The price of gold is up to $1,349.92 an ounce!

Our weather has changed. Rain and dismal conditions. Yet we need the rain badly. Chase is not around to mow my lawn.

Doing paperwork and paying some bills. Did I forget to pay Charter? Gotta check with my banker tomorrow.

 Bought all kinds of Dollar General dollar cards.

Check out my "Trip AdvisorBobbyP009."

!'

No comments:

Post a Comment