Saturday, July 23, 2016

CONSTIPATION IN OLDIES

Face it, we all endure constipation from time to time. Prune juice is a favorite but let me share with you the best resolve of being bound is 'flooding your system with water.' Sure, a Fleet enema may do the trick, but Son Josh exhorted me "water, Dad."

I detected constipation coming along a couple of days ago. Sometimes my diet is less that perfect for many reasons. I don't want to gain weight and I am not living in the lap of luxury. What to do? Drink gallons of water! Water is better for us that we realize.

I have a V-8 amongst other things. A grapefruit here and an orange there. I don't pig out but I do like junk food" chips and peanut butterconstipation! No matter what, water works. Fruits and vegetables help but when I get towards the end of the month and Social Security I can skimp.

. All the many medications I take and the stage can be set for the unpleasant:

Being old should mean being wise!

Eat, drink and be merry...but drink your water!

No comments:

Post a Comment