Thursday, July 21, 2016

WILL TRUMP'S SPEECH TONIGHT BE AN INCANTATION?

Tonight's speech  may just be Donald Trump's elevation into heavens. But then again he may deliver some old fashioned flimflam.? Who will Mr. Trump be embracing in his message? Will it be an acceptance speech or a rejection? Trump is a master, but of what?

Trump's image is consistent from his blond mop top his outfit for all occasions.. a blue blazer and grey trousers. Speaking of trousers I splurged and had a couple pair done up  Tony's. I'll call them my "birthday suits with attendant golf T-Shirts.

Received a fantastic Patriotic card from the owner of the lost purse I found in a carriage at Hannaford Brothers. In the Potvin households "Honesty is the only policy." Teach your kids well my friends.

As far as pageviews go, my blog is gaining some steam. Yesterday's PV totals was 214.. At 11:00 PM last night the new numbers were 46.Today, as I write we are at 133. The secret is my posting on Facebook and thinking intensely on my topics. My goal is to be entertaining, accurate and timely.

The Trumps are all over the media. While at the Worcester VA today I grabbed a copy of Town & Country Magazine featuring one of Trump's daughters. Ivanka's story will be next on my blog.

Burger King Onion Rings for lunch and a Senior Coffee.

Listen closely to The Donald tonight! Incantation or inspiring or pure unadulterated flimflam? LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment