Wednesday, July 6, 2016

IS HILLARY INNOCENT?

The poor lady. The endurance required in running for the Presidency cannot be understood by the masses. The miles logged in the quest of power can only be known by the candidates. I have a doctor who espouses 'you must be a little bit of a clown to be elected President.'

Today the media churns the truth in four directions. But where does the truth lie?... in a meal of fried clams. Tonight I was treated to  a clam roll at The Clam Box in Brookfield, Mass. Here in Central Mass we are so fortunate to have seafood at our behest. I like fried clams more than lobster. Thanks, Jim and a salute to the good folks at The Clam Box restaurant.

 The heat is on both from the sun and in my car woes. Two forward and three behind. Two new regulators on my rust heap and maybe a funeral sooner than later. I feel sick. My back-up son assures me his Honda will serve me well. Old cars, new cars, all cars are necessary in our society yes, even the toys.

I shot over to Klem's Car Show but soon realized it was too damn hot. In turn my friend and I toured the streets of our hometown of North Brookfield then took in a dazzling sunset. Sunsets serve as a philosophical thing to life. The sunsets transcend all of life. But then again a full moon is something for sore eyes. The Full Buck Moon is on the 19th. Does that mean there'll be bucks falling from the sky?

Is Hillary innocent? LOL.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment