Saturday, July 9, 2016

PLEASE CRY FOR ME, ARGENTINA!

I think of my family living in an orderly society. I think of my little ones in a world they really don't know. How innocent. Everything seems to be so out of whack  is a world of cell phones and firearms. America seems to be at war with itself.

Obama's countenance seems to be so distraught. He is our leader, you know. Bobbling heads of the media wear sad faces in their quest to be a higher rating. The poor will never know any different. Trump and Hillary are resetting their campaign strategy for July 18 and beyond.

I don't have the answer! I witnessed how the west was won...looking down the barrel of a pistol. The museums in Wyoming are loaded with guns...mostly unloaded. I don't object to sportsmen hunting and other firearm activities. It is the bitter and the maligned that I fear.

These are Americans not ISIS.

 
 
 
 
So I say ..  "PLEASE CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment