Wednesday, July 20, 2016

THE TRUMP IMAGE

After watching Donald Trump at the Cleveland Airport I question if his High Roller image is plausible with working-class America. Does he deserve applause from Americans?

The jet-set image leaves questions in my blue-collar mind. Old FDR was a master at thee spoken word. I once had a speech professor in college, a Republican, that admired Roosevelt's delivery of words including "dastardly" or cowardly. Tomorrow night Donald Trump will bare his soul to gain favor of 10 million viewers or more. Will he choke?

There's much too much at stake for a faux pas by The Donald.. but his image still bothers me somewhat. All Presidents have projected images but now is not the time to talk about "Tricky Dickie." LOL. So what's my point? Listen and watch intensely as this once speech may deliver Donald's fate in the political arena!


 
 

 
 

 
 

 




 
 


 
 

 
PRESIDENT F. ROOSEVELT

No comments:

Post a Comment