Tuesday, July 19, 2016

ARE THE TRUMPS MACHIAVELLIAN?

Machiavellian is a fancy word with powerful connotations. Machiavelli is quoted as saying "where there is power there is corruption! Today my SmartPhone says the word directs us to "cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics. Was last night's message stolen?

The M-word speaks of people being deceitful , dishonest, double dealing and more.

Plagiarism is as old as time. I think making the theft of words easier as all get out with the Internet.

Today, I found a black purse with $90 dollars cash
 
Lord Byron
 
 in it at Hannaford Brothers lot in North Brookfield! No ID other than the name Carol. At the behest of son Josh I turned it over to the North Brookfield Police. I don't steal.

So now we are in for an evening of churning the truth. I can't believe it. Can you? I note the posted comments on Facebook about plagiarism. Lie, Cheat and Steal.. the name of a firm I once knew.

Tomorrow I may just shoot down to the FDR Library in Metro New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment