Sunday, July 31, 2016

THE TRENCHANT HILLARY CLINTON and DONALD TRUMP

Trenchant is defined as incisive or keen, as language of a person; caustic, cutting vigorous, effective, energetic.... Well, I was going to cite Trump who can be trenchant but Hillary, too, has a fire in her belly!

A well modulated voice should be the goal of all public speakers not yelling and screaming.My new friend Professor Hamilton Gregory is author of a book on Public Speaking. At any age we should be seen AND heard. On Friday a lady said to me "You have the voice of an auctioneer!" Did I write this already? forgive me.

From Hillary to Trump the beat goes on. Both candidates are giving visceral stories of their lives. The truth is they are baring their souls hoping for residence at 1600 PA Avenue come January. We must recall JFK beating TrIcky Dickie by 120,000 votes. No Facebook or Twitter in 1960.

Trump accuses Hillary of shouting. Give me a break!

Follow the race on C-Span..no interruptions. I'm back in the saddle...


 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment