Thursday, July 28, 2016

INTERESTING BIRHDAY CARDS

Here I go on the eve of my 74th birthday. You won't believe what cards sons Ben & Josh gave me....of people and a monkey picking noses! These sons are educated, sophisticated and have a wonderful sense of humor at my expense. Ben and Allison gave me a Wal-Mart Gift card and Josh & Heidi a EUREKA vacuum. We had a 1 candle birthday cake.. ice cream style.

Nancy's musical card has a dead battery!  My "BLOG" T-Shirts came in from Vista Print. Need business cards  VISTA PRINT it is.

Three strikes on getting my crystal repaired on my phone. Josh called Verizon and is handling matters. A new phone is in the mail !

I write and I write and I write. Can't think of a better way to enjoy old age. Trip Advisor.com BobbyP009  Over 73 reviews and 40 cities. Check me out1

I was born about 3:45 AM at Mary Lane Hospital, Ware. My Australian friend remains hospitalized Down Under.

Thanks for the birthday greetings!



No comments:

Post a Comment