Friday, July 29, 2016

BLOOMBERG VERSUS TRUMP

I don't like seeing  old men fight! Such is the case between Michael Bloomberg and Donald Trump. Both characters are filthy rich. I think they both lack having common sense! Name calling by geezers is absurd.

So where do we go from here? The conventions are history. While I thought Chelsea Clinton did a good job she has a has a "nervous giggle" in her speech delivery. Did you notice?

This presidential race is for people with deep pockets. The Fat Cats have surrounded the wagons. It will be The Rich and the Rest of Us! I heard some newsworthy comments that 57% of older people are storing up cash... and that's not Johnny!

Plastic has revolutionized our existences. Swiping is a disease of sorts. Cash on the barrelhead is good.Cash will always be KING! Small change is small potatoes. I don't hesitate to do the Harry Chapin..."keep the change." Sure I have a piggy bank.. actually I have two. So what.

Can you imagine the lives of Billionaires?  Cheap? Rockefeller gave out dimes..Trump put a $50 in a church basket. From what little I know about life the shysters play "Estate planning." Old Money " you know. Not for me. Eat, drink and get fatter. Travel before it's too late!
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

Australia Called Me Tonight!

 
Left or right?














I have in my possession 20 Potvin family albums of trips made just about  everywhere. Never did I employ a poverty mentality! I invested in travel and learning. Langevin once called me cheap in front of a crowd of 300 and I retorted by calling him a SOB and threw my auctioneer hat at him. The crowd laughed. Trump reminds me of old P.R. Langevin! Oh, by the way, I once borrowed Twenty Grand from Mr. Langevin at the height of the silver boom in 1980!

And the beat goes on. Fortunately my writing takes no effort and it is cerebral.

Out of ice cream and yes, it was a great birthday because of you, my mainstay!

No comments:

Post a Comment