Thursday, July 7, 2016

BILLY JOEL AT SHEA

The Last Play at Shea is THE signature performance of Billy Joel. Billy Joel plays his harmonica and keyboard from the heart and it shows. Speaking of shows, SonBenjamin has witnessed the Piano Man something like 18 times in person.SonJosh and bride go to Fenway Park in August to see an encore Joel Performance. Boy are the prices pricey.

I am a great believer in watching concert videos in the confines of my Poodle. My 65 inch Toshiba is alluring to the process. Oversize concert speakers make things come to life. Why not?

I also have Sir Paul and Stevie Wonder on deck. This is a trick to beating the heat. In 1990 SonBen and I did a Joel Concert at Yankee Stadium. I enjoy Easy Listening versions of Joel. 'She's A
lways a Lady to Me."

Tonight I paid a surprise visit to Josh, Heidi and Kids. It is heartening to see my little Munchkins at play.

Finally, don't rule out concert videos available for free from your local library. The price is right and the choice is yours and you don't have to be a Big Shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment