Saturday, July 9, 2016

WHY I FEEL BAD FOR DONALD J. TRUMP

Six months ago The Donald had the world by the tail. Now, the tail seems to be wagging the Trump bow-wow. Circumstances of crimes and killings are killing Trump and Mrs. Clinton's campaigns regardless. What to do? No matter what the two may say their feet can end up in their mouth's without trying.

Speculation on Trump's Veep choice may bring up a Spiro Agnew-type.

I think, overall, Donald Trump's salvos about Pocahontas and Hillary have revealed his true colors.Notice Trump now is wearing a white hat. This probably connotes he's a "good guy" not a SOB. Trump is being shredded like an Italian cole slaw.  In talking with my friends about the election folks are touting 'NONE OF THE ABOVE.'

My election dates go back to 1960 when JFK told us of his vision...'Get America Moving Again." It seems today's visions are of military tanks IN REVERSE!

Trump fan, Richard B. Johnson, got all excited when he witnessed aa huge "TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT" sign in Oxford. My bumper sticker "TRUMP" is on my Potvin Gold sign and I need a hairdrier to remove the baby.

I feel bad for Trump. What goes around may come around. In the meantime ' KEEP COOL AND KEEP COOLIDGE!"




No comments:

Post a Comment