Thursday, July 14, 2016

THE WORLD HAS GONE GRAZY!

What's next? Maybe we should head for the hills? Even the hills aren't safe.

Saw my friend and Army brother John B. O'Sullivan in Springfield. We dined at the finest Italian restaurant in Springfield. I savored shrimp scampi and an O'Doul's near beer and the company of my dear friend. JBO. John was a radio man in Vietnam when I served as an x-ray technician.

John and I live different kinds of lives. He is a widower now.

We drove to Barnes & Noble where I bought a little book on M. J. Hummel Field Guide.. over 500 pages .. illustrated... in color. This will be my road map in handling the assignment.

I spent time with Josh and 4 grand children. Evelyn continues to learn new words. Her saying of "POPS" earned her two dollars. I allowed her to play with my SmartPhone. Josh built a fire-pit fire as the "devils were licking their wives" in the heavens.

We were inundated with rainwater. I cave Chase a heads-up my mower was ready for a clipping of the lawn. No rainbow.

My studies in vocabulary building keep me ahead of the pack. A wordsmith, indeed. How about you? Don't have time to sharpen your writing nd speaking skills? I just took a 'Johnson Test' and got 10/10. Learning is my middle name.. you know Robert L. Potvin.

Take time to learn!


Add O'Sullivan  top row  6th
Me next row 7th



CHEYENNE BOB  1999

No comments:

Post a Comment