Monday, August 1, 2016

WHY I DON'T LIKE DONALD TRUMP

Mr. Trump thrives on controversy. Not a day goes by without some type of snide remarks or innuendo. Clearly Mr. Trump has learned how to pick a good fight.... but will this strategy get him the keys to Pennsylvania Avenue?

I made a purchase today.. a dragon! Not puff but a Nuance Dragon.. naturally speaking. Speech recognition software at Staples.. Sturbridge.. Last night I came across a Journal I wrote on my trip to Australia in 1998. This is a wonderful narrative worth getting down so I can share it with you. My raconteur qualities show very well in this hand-written baby.

Now I must find a Genius to get me connected. I know my Australian Buddy dictated a whole book on Dragon a few years ago.

I traded some unwanted gold jewelry today. A pleasing thing for a Monday. The weather rots and will, perhaps, for 2 weeks. What are we going to do?

My bills are paid and I have some ready cash. I must be careful as money and I depart at the drop of a pin. How about you? Blog traffic is down today but my spirits remain in tact. I must make an emergency trip for some ice cream. Spent about $20 of my Walmart Gift Card earlier..

Watch out for John McCain!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment