Wednesday, July 20, 2016

PAGEVIEWS 16,100

We all must have an expectant attitude in life. Good fortune comes where preparedness meets opportunity as a wise man once said. I am pertinacious when it comes to some things. I bear down with my challenge and keep hope on my front burner. Blogging is no different.

As you know I am working on a new vocabulary program: 500 new words. I am a straight shooter as Atty. Jim Nolen once said. I try not to waste time regardless of my pains and debilitating arthritis. Screw it. Just look around at all of the other oldies. Some are luckier than others.

This marvelous computer age gives us options. I have been at it since 1995. I am no genius like Johnson but I am good with the help of my wonderful blog readers. Do me a favor and please spread thee word around. Bob Potvin is no wingnut.The Chinese Art of Formal Calligraphy  says I am wealthy and outstanding. What do you think? LOL.

Time for Klem's Car Show in Spencer. It's cheaper to look than buy!

If you haven't checked out "EYEFETCH.COM  BOBBYP" do it AND 500 PX Bob Potvin may surprise you. 4,686 VIEWS  Spre
Man with a mission
 
 

 
1987 Cadillac Allante'
 
 

 
Brookfield Town Hall
 
 

 
Ward Street  North Brookfield
 
 

 
Potter Mansion  Now at the Big E  Storrowton

 
Ward Street looking towards South Main  NB
 
 
ad the word around.
 
MY  HOMETOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment