Friday, July 29, 2016

SALEM CROSS INN REDUX

So it's my birthday and to eat in my kitchen would have been a mistake! My familiarity with the Salem Cross Inn goes back to 1961 when I turned 19. Lots of water over the Brooks Pond dam since then. Today I treated myself  to  meal fit for a king not Burger King!: a Salem Cross Farm Burger with all the fixings. Who could be so lucky to live two miles away?

As I was leaving SCI I shook the hand of a gentleman from Belchertown named "John'.. age 95. John's good neighbors had treated him royally. One of the lady's birthday was today like mine!

Kristen, a Springfield College student served me as waitress. From stem to stern the service was excellent. Senior hostess Beverly made my visit special. A blue and white trimmed big cupcake had only one candle. Hmmmm.

 Sister Jan was generous in her gift. I paid my insurance balance for my Pontiac Grand AM and have been blogging away with TripAdvisor. I'm pushing the 10,000 limit. Salem Cross has a big decal on their entry door. Now I must wait a month to write another review.

Salem Cross can be called at 508-867-2345 or www.salemcrossinn.com.

The Salem Cross Inn enterprise is formidable and I wish them luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment