Sunday, July 31, 2016

TRUMP IS SOMETHING ELSE!

Donald J. Trump delights in being contrary! How he has gotten this far in life is beyond  me. I am not a fan of The Apprentice or the ART OF THE DEAL yet I have been following Trump since last August. The guy doesn't give up... neither does Mrs. Clinton. What gives?

Trump has done a good job alienating certain groups of people. Can he prevail? I have never followed such a Presidential Campaign that we are so involved now. Is it the omnipresent media? I stopped reading the New York Times newspaper. I have transformed my life to "no newsprint" as everything is available on my SmartPhone.

Somebody has wound up the "Trump Doll" and it appears it will this way until November 8th.

So what's new in your lives? For Trump it's self-adulation! "I'm not looking to be a history book' says the Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment