Saturday, July 16, 2016

JOHNSON HITS THEN GETS HIT!

Yep, the man hit on his free slot play then got hit as we glissaded onto the Grounds of Foxwood. The collision was moderate. The millennial who pooned us on the right side used her tears in defense as the officers interrogated the scene. Ambulances, firetrucks, the whole enchilada were upon us and I couldn't open my crumpled door. The GMC truck's air bags didn't go off.

Johnson was in a tizzy. His SmartPhone was dumb and he behest me to call son Josh. Given we were 70 miles from home I went to the alternative: Peter Pan  to the rescue to Worcester. The State Police typedrove me to the Foxwood Tower. I didn't know what to do. I roamed.

I began asking folks for direction. One lady from Taunton was sympathetic.. but no cigar. Low and behold a tow truck pulled up to a black stretch limousine. Guess who came out of the truck? "JOHNSON!" Bizarre. After Dick fiddled with his phone and threatened to pitch the thing in the wishing well he called William, his housemate and William arrived an hour later in his brand new Toyota! Saved by the bell.

The GMC was left at a body shop nearby. Mr. Johnson got a copy of the police report and I donned my Claim Adjuster hat. Always look for witnesses when you are in an accident. We got one who exonerated Richard from any fault .Phew. Now he needs an Enterprise Rental.

Earlier "Johnson" treated me to some Vineyard Vines clothes for my patriotic outfit. This is fun I thought. "When "Johnson" wins, I win. He even gave me a lift back to West Brookfield. All's well that ends well.

Now I have been imbued in the Trumpe-Pence Party. Mike Pence delivered his acceptance speech in the Big Apple with all families at his side. I really enjoy seeing the new breed of politicians in the arena. Trump's kids will speak each night and it's great. Stay tuned!

I guess it was hot today.
 
 
 
I am told High rollers show up with $100,000 to gamble on a weekend!
 
Ronald Reagan
 
 
 
Ten Grand grand, indeed
 
 
 
Josh invited me to wear my swimming trunks so the grandkids can see some of my belly fat. So what. I don't are. I'll float better!

No comments:

Post a Comment