Friday, July 1, 2016

FINALLY, IT'S RAINING!

For the moment the drought is over. We've had quite a spell of fine June weather...but now it's July 1. A good day with Josh and the four grandchildren. The Birch Hill estate is alluring to my spirit. Gentle breezes fluttering Old Glory is what it's all about. I took the opportunity to explain Sousa's patriotic marches to Chase-Robert. plus showed him a Type-Set of US coins of the 20th Century. You are never too young to learn. Ronnie Stackow was the only boyhood friend who liked U.S. History and Souza Marches.










Bet you can't name three of his marches.

Today's big news is in silver and gold. Silver probably will surpass $20.00 an ounce on Monday. Get ready for when you snooze you loose.

Picked up my LOUD MOUTH gold trousers in Ware. I may wear then all weekend but not in WARE. LOL. I selectively send out photographs "High As The Flag On The Fourth of July."

On cSPAN 3 I devoured the program on the Aeronautical Museum. If I love history I really love space history. I'm hip to it all.

I won't openly complain about my new-friend ARTHUR-RITIS. Old age ain't for sissies. Eat, drink and be merry. Wish I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment