Saturday, July 30, 2016

WILL THE REAL DONALD TRUMP SAY "I'M SORRY."

Like singer Benda Lee, Donald Trump's interpretation of I'm Sorry is different. I really don't feel anyone has got his number! The Late Ali was not necessarily faster. For being 69 with quasi blonde hair The Donald is truly like the Duracell bunny. The key question remains..Does Donald Trump have enough gas in his tank to make it to the Finish Line in November?

JFK was young... Reagan was the oldest. McGovern's campaign lived on Budweiser.  Admittedly I live on Kool-Aid! The media are like mosquitos just waiting to zap Trump! How much of this nonsense is the truth? Who next will criticize Trump? I see where Pence was dealt a blow from the rostrum.  What's next?

"Thick skin" they say. Politicians seem to have the thickest because they want the power. The 90 day mark to Election Day is around the corner. It's anybody's bet if you ask me. Some have detected a change in me. ALFRED E. NEWMAN for President!
WHAT.. ME WORRY?

No comments:

Post a Comment