Tuesday, July 19, 2016

EYEFETCH.COM BOBBYP

One of my favorite hobbies is photography. My first picture was taken in February, 1953 at Uncle Albert's wedding. Have camera will travel is my motto. As a historian of sorts I have thrilled in giving my photographic endeavors to my subjects. Pictures make a great gift.

I don't know how many blog readers have logged onto my digital site Eyefetch.com  BobbyP? It is a site you should become familiar with as many of the scenes will be familiar to you. Before Gambling "Johnson" and I spent our Saturdays employing our trusty NIKONS.

For the past 9 months I have been stymied by a new All In One HP Computer, a SmartPhone and A Nikon that makes life very difficult for me. Instructions don't work. Only recently I have learned how to take a picture and send it by phone. Beyond that I am all thumbs.
 
NB Library & Theater

 
St. Joseph Church  NB



Brookfield Town Hall
 
Bell Hill  NB

 
Potter Mansion  Ward & Main  NB


 

Me & LBJ

Vietnam

Fort Knox  Basic 1966

Potvin, O'Sullivan & Mandolini

Grandkids

Me 1991


Vietnam Bonus Check

When I took my Extended Far East Journey in 1998 I employed 5 throw-away cameras. My memory of the fantastic trip is supplanted by pictures. Today it is a different ballgame. Cameras are ubiquitous and selfies are the rule. If anybody wants to tutor me I will pay you for your photographic prowess. In the meantime log onto EyeFetch  BobbyP!

No comments:

Post a Comment