Saturday, July 23, 2016

ARE YOU INSOUCIANT , OR CRABBED?

Life gives us choices. Did somebody 'pee in your Cheerios' or can you take it on thee chin? Everyone has moods, me included. Johnson says "we create our own happiness."

Insouciant is a powerful word meaning ; nonchalant, untroubled, unworried, unruffled, unconcerned, indifferent, blase', heedless, careless..etc.

Today is the only day I have. I didn't get bent out of shape when Evelyn ("Garby") dropped my SmartPhone and shattered the lens last night. Remember.. "it's only a lens." My esteemed late friend Gracie Stachowicz was distraught after her new Ford got totaled. "But Gracie, it's only a car. "Gracie got another new one and got on with life and living.

You better count your blessings than count your monies. Some folks live in a cacoomb..they worry about everything. "WORRY IS RUST ON THE BLADE." ..the puffy cumulus clouds ae a delight and he warm winds of July affirm my insouciant mood. I am ready for my little Madeline's birthday party... age 8 and a new Children's Dictionary!
MADDIE POTVIN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment