Tuesday, July 5, 2016

THE HILLARIOUS DONALD TRUMP

Rambling Donald best suits Mr. Trump in his public speaking ways. He goes on and on and on. He's in North Carolina tonight and I ask "is Donald Trump overkilling?" Rigging is an accusation Trump repeats time and time again. The Republican Convention is really moments away. Stay tuned!

The Grand AM is going to cost me half-a-grand. Power window repairs in this Pontiac motor car is more than an old crank in my 1933 Chevrolet Eagle Coupe I bought for $40.00 in 1957. Now a wingnut costs that much. I go back tomorrow for phase two of automotive surgery. Parts were made in Taiwan and Korea. Go figure ,Trump.

Trump is still rambling. I feel sick.

A little bit of gold jewelry came in on approval. Gold is at $1,363 per ounce and the price of Silver broke $20.00 an ounce. Watch out! Silver dollars are priced over $20.00 each on the open market. This is a good time to both buy or sell!

Hotter than hot! New member of the family BENGAY.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment