Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"SPACE STATION POTVIN"

My class will come to order. The following information is very important. It is with goosebumps and tears I watched JFK deliver his Rice University speech on YouTube.Watch it. Tell Judge Judy you want a divorce.

The first order of business and the names of the Space Shuttles. 1. Columbia 2. Challenger 3. Discovery 4. Atlantis 5. Endeavor and 6. Enterprise. STS stands for Space Transportation System. I was in attendance of STS-95. The roar of the spaceship rings my chimes.

I just got off the phone from a Boston bureaucrat relating to my Charter thievery. It's a ripoff. Somehow I must ameliorate my monthly charges. Music and the gameshows (including the circus in Cleveland" is what I'm forced to endure. I will excise my cable cord.

Pay attention, now. Yesterday my pageviews were 61 today they are 122. Doubled. The secret seems to be Facebook. I ordered new business cards and blogger t shirts today and was advised to exploit Facebook.The proof is in the pudding. VISTAPRINT is where it's at...great promotional items and big discounts. www.vistaprint.com!

EYEFETCH.COM  - BOBBYP CAN  be your next station of photographic discovery. My secred is "working at things" and not getting too discouraged. Don't hold things in...bark a little bit.

Finally we need a 'MOON LANDING INITIATIVE' for our kids.You can't hold a SmartPhone in your hand and not know how many miles we are from the Moon and Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment