Tuesday, September 4, 2018

TOO HOT TO HANDLE

And so it was... another scorcher.. even in the hearing room of Brett Kavanaugh in DC. Yelling and screaming sent the senators for a loop. I don't know much about the Supreme Court and it is apparent Kavanaugh will be embattled before it's over.

I voted # 47. 511 voted in all in the State Primary. Today's electronic counters gave Town Clerk Sara Allen returns in "seconds." My man John Kingston doesn't appear to be doing that well considering he spent $2 Million on attack ads towards "Liz."

Computer school tomorrow in Spencer at the library. 2-3. Hopefully I'll have more direction.

Got my NBSB On-line account squared away.. again!

Red Sox are ahead. Hopefully they'll pull this one off  5-1   top of the seventh.

When will this heat end?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
W. Brookfield, MA

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment