Saturday, September 22, 2018

POPS and JOSH & COMPANY

It was, perhaps, the final fling of Summer.  The rising full moon looked "sick" as the band played on. The lure of the pit-fire seduced me to snuggle up and relax. My backside got cooler and colder as I chatted with Lori P. My front side glowed with relaxation. fire seems to be problematic..

The warmth of the fire was superseded by the warmth of friendship. The gathering was formidable in size and I devoured a meal of wild boar and turkey cooked on the bed of coast. Josh really loves entertaining for everyone. tons of kids and the beer-sipping crowd reverted to hard stuff. I cannot identify with this after all of these years of abstinence.

The best news if 2018 is the pianola player piano has a new home in East Brookfield at the Animal Shelter Emporium.  Earlier in the day I saw some folding chairs for sale. I pulled U-turn buying a dozen of them, mostly  brown  in color. These chairs will offer a small gathering to see my home movies real soon.

 Another highlight of my Saturday came in Walgreens in Ware. HAd 100 prints copied for $10.. amazing. I shall give these out soon to all subjects. I just love snapping photos.

I'm pooped so I'll close and watch the contest in Cleveland between the TRIBE AND OUR HEROS.

Things ae looking up for me. Thanks!

ROBERT L.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment