Saturday, September 15, 2018

BOB POTVIN BY THE NUMBERS

Now for the good news! My reading of blood sugar before breakfast was an unbelievable 70. This this is within the range of 70 - 120. "Johnson" doesn't agree. I go by my dietician's guidelines, Sue Burchman.

My weight is 182.2. Not bad considering I enjoyed  two scrumptious meals at the Senior Center in NB yesterday. Two meals cost me $4.00.

I am a believer of modern medicines. Overall I take everything prescribed and VOILA lower blood sugar reads.

In other happenings the Town of West Brookfield has two popular events today: FLEA MARKET ON THE COMMON AND A BOOK SALE AT THE MEDDIAM GILBERT LIBRARY. I plan on attending both.

I have cleaned out my burgeoning closet of clothing. Time to shed some to Planet Earth.

Sleep last night was above average with vivid dreams.

Got the kitchen floor mopped just now. "Standing tall, Soldier!"


 
Aristotle contemplating the bust of Homer  by Rembrandt.
I learned about this painting from one Frank Cooke.
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
RACONTEUR ( Story teller.)
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment