Sunday, September 16, 2018

POTVIN & VINTAGE NORTH BROOKFIELD VIDEOS ARE IN!

My family videos are really wonderful! They date back to 1938 with film clips of Old Home Day. I can recognize my folks, Joe and Rita, Armand and Lydia Lavallee, Bill and Eileen Tourtellotte! Dr. Grace and Dickie Fisk are everywhere in the clip. Many men smoked cigars back then. The women of age looked old. LOL The film is in black and white.

My family movies date back to 1974 onward to the 1990s. Just wonderful to have the memories updated.

Also a clip about Connie Mack Day 7-10-1934  was filmed from my kitchen on Birch Hill. WB. Peter Barstow filmed it.

Conversion of these from VHS to DVD with Walmart isn't cheap however I am satisfied with the results! Must consult with Mike Lee and have him show me how to download these two one hour specials on You Tube! Call me, Mike, or stop by.

IF you have Super 8 films or VHS, I recommend you do this for posterity. Things look great on a Big Screen! Get the picture?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
PRODUCER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



Dickie Fiske & Doctor Grace now age 90!
 
Jean Strauss for State Rep 8th District
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment