Tuesday, September 11, 2018

ELECT JEAN STRAUSS STATE REP

Tonight my bones and muscles ache! Tonight I had an elongated late in the day nap. Not only some of the news but the inclement, dull weather cramps my style.

 Conversely the program at the North Brookfield Senior Center was most uplifting. Jean Strauss, "a powerful communicator" has thrown her hat in the ring vying for the position as State Rep in the 5th Worcester District.  This lady delivered a wonderful narrative on how the Sound of Music was made. The SOM is my absolute, all time, favorite!

Ms. Strauss offers much  to the folks in Barre, Brookfield, East Brookfield, Hardwick, Hubbardston, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Oakham, Spencer, Ware and West Brookfield. I like this political territory as I am quite familiar with every town in the 5th Worcester District! Senator Steve Brewer is quoted  saying "Our district deserves the best. Join me and vote for Jean."

I say "get involved!" good citizens.  We need this "powerful communicator" on Beacon Hill to be heard. Please visit www.jean2018.org


No comments:

Post a Comment