Sunday, September 23, 2018

HAVE FAITH WITH MILLENNIALS

Some millennials don't brush their teeth - So what?!
Some Millennials are rife with body tattoos - So what?!
Some Millennials have no sense of  - History So what?!
Some Millennials ae exploited by Corporate America - Not good
Some Millennials are hip! Are you?
Some Millennials are obese - Not good.

Millennial Have redefined our lives and lifestyles!

I like millennials! You should, Like them or not they are underappreciated in many cases.

ADOPT A GOOD  ATTITUDE TOWARDS MILLENNIALS.THEY ARE HUMANS TOO!

In Boston in the bowls of the of the MTA a Milennial came up to me asking "Can I take your picture? I was flattered!"

Maybe Millennials look at me "marching to the beat of a different drummer!" Thanks,Millennials.

THE OLD MAN - ROBERT L.

Joshua Kemp Age 24 "Kemp-Nut"

 
Robert L. Potvin "Pot-Nut"


No comments:

Post a Comment