Thursday, September 20, 2018

SAY HI TO "ROBERT L."

I pride myself in my new-found disciplines! From weight control at 180.6 lbs. to my morning blood read of 86, my 76 years continue in life's fast lane and I say.. FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Slept a little better. My bedroom is in the Fall/Winter mode. I moved my twin bed 180 degrees and every thing is orderly. My abode is quickly becoming a "Philosopher's den" not a man cave.

My entire viewing of the 10-1 defeat of the  " Boston Bums" lasted exactly 58 seconds. I had better things to do like reading quotes from Marcus Aurelius! Our lives have not really changed much. Then again Apple 4 watch starting at $399.00. 

"New Apple Watch puts health at forefront -" USA TODAY - 9/20/18

"I suspect most would-be Series buyers or upgraders are looking for the basic features that have been core of the Apple watches. Tracking fitness workouts, glancing at notifications, paying for stuff through APPLE PAY."

It's cloudy, overcast and 57 degrees at 6;23 AM. Feels like A Friday.. Heat wave in South continues. Frost in Idaho.

What time is it?? Time to get with the program! LOL.

ROBERT L.
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585















 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment