Monday, September 17, 2018

5;45 PM UPDATE..MONDAY SEPTEMBER 17, 2018

What a wonderful Monday.. Busy as hell! I am onto something that moves my spirit! Eventually I will go public! LOL

Tony's Cleaners in Spencer and I have agreed on a "New Contact." All of my laundry and dry cleaning will continue to be at Tony's. Size 11 new men's shoes are now his!

My wheel bearing wasn't fixed in Palmer. Back to Parsons.

The highlight of my day was connecting with my friend Jack Emerson. Jack at age 78 looks 50. Suntanned and trim, Jack spends his waking moments in his gardens and it shows. We go back to the days of Russ Emerson's Blue Sunoco Station in NB. Jack and his late wife Vivian and I enjoyed our high school years.  I used to drive his 2 toned 1949 Chevrolet as the two of them smooched in the back seat. I was 14 at the time. Hello Shammy! LOL

This particular Monday's weather surprised me to no end. As I don't watch the weather men and avoid the news I AM IN MY OWN WORLD I'm enjoying it immensely.

Amy have a lead on RED SOX tickets. Mike Lee has invited me to Fenway. Mr. Lee is a retired Trooper so there's no fear in driving into the jaws of the lion!

Dollar General - Brookfield - continues to be in a BAD WAY. Mgr. Sheri confided in me of all the BS of Corporate. Good Luck, Sheri!

Must contact Worcester Dental. I am suffering from my new lower dentures. Didn't even put the damn things in today! Ouch!

Have a new ballcap..SUPERMAN!

Mailed the Home Movie to SonBen in Belmont, NC. along with a great book on raising children. Children need DISCIPLINE. No Spoiled Brats in  the Potvin families.

And I have miles to go before I sleep!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
THE NEW BOB POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585
 

Jack Emerson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment