Thursday, September 6, 2018

JUST HOW GREEDY ARE YOU?

Avarice is given as extreme greed. I was talking with my VA MD in Worcester when the topic came up. It seems the cause of all ailments is GREED! The concept of having more can be the ruination of mankind.. just look around.

I ascribe to the philosophy of making someone happy! Jimmy Durante's song MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY hits the spot. I saw it in people's faces today as I rendered tiny gifts. At the same time I experienced a situation revealing just the opposite. GREED inhibits buying and selling as I see it. By fanning the greed you can open up Pandora's Box. NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL!

I shot over to the Brimfield Flea Market upon returning from Worcester. I wanted to see for myself just how bad the heat influenced the attendance of the FLEA. It seemed there was no traffic by vehicle or by foot along Route 20. This is bad for the antiques and collectibles markets. Granted, the next few days of cooler weather will allow some to "break even" in their trading.

The reality is " LESS IS MORE and MORE IS LESS."

My bottom line to this one day is that it was good in every respect.

Paid my Rescue Squad assessment of $25.00. One never knows!

OMG.. the skies have turned on the "red sky warning" as the sun sets. Enjoy Friday!

ROBERT LOUS POTVIN
BOX 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


No comments:

Post a Comment