Friday, September 7, 2018

AN OPINION

The extremes I am witnessing on the street tell me there are not any guardrails in our society! Men and women sport hair styles that are so extreme. Little boys even have these with shaved sides and long hair on top. Amazing!

I was at Burger King at Webster Square for lunch and observed a lady's forearm with a Burger King tattoo - a crown!. OMG. Tattoos are everywhere... I mean everywhere!

Now you know how much I enjoy reviewing "the days of my youth.' Well, the U.S. ARMY made the difference in my life. I was trained in Basic, I was trained in AIT, and I was trained in discipline. I gave a hoot and today I give a hoot!

Today's world is an "Alice in Wonderland." It is everything mixed into one.

Media blitzes us 24/7. What to do? TURN IT OFF and TUNE IT OUT! Of course watching the beautiful Boston Red Sox is the exception. And yes, I realize the New England Patriots are coming on strong.

Be it as it may, our world still turns... 24/7.

'FOREVER YOUNG' and as mother would say: "Brace yourselves.!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

 
Autumn 2012  West Brookfield



No comments:

Post a Comment