Sunday, September 23, 2018

THE SICK MOON OF SUNDAY

FASTING BLOOD READ - 94    WEIGHT 183 - MOOD HAPPY 45 DEGREES

 After pigging out at SonJosh's  pig roast and relaxing by the fire for a couple of hours,I hit the sack at 9:05.PM. I slept straight thru to 3:45 AM. I didn't tell you I pulled an "all nighter" THE DAY BEFORE! I keep learning about life! How about you?

When I woke up my brain began singing "Games People Play" by Jack Jones - a book published in 1964 by Eric Byrne. Get it! …" when people want to sock it to you..."

As taking pictures is my bag I have a wonderful collection of my friends taken at the North Brookfield Senior Center! Our commander-in-chief, Diane Nichols, will love this. The pix will be on display at the NBSC.

Secrets of the Super Markets

Corporate Greed is manifest on the shelves in every store I go to for food. I see with my own eyes the "games they play!" The have everything printed


 in yell and give you this 2 packing shit. A wise shopper should like at the unit prices posted. Fixodent is the biggest rip off.. just look at the $30.00+ price tag. False teeth aren't cheap. The cleaners.. the little effervescing tablet to clean make the maintenance factor more expensive than 5 tubes of Crest Toothpaste!

THE BEST ASPECT OF FOOD SHOPPING IS TO LOCAATE AND EXPLOIT THE 'CLOSE-OUT' DISPLAY GONDOLA. I BOUGHT 4 PACKS OF SPIFFY PATRIOTIC PACK OF NAPLINS AT 75% OFF! Yes you can call me a French Jew!" LOL.

 All of life should be a bargain. Slow down when shopping and you'll be amazed what bargains you may fine. THINK..read labels.. and no impulse buying! I try to practice what I peach!

BOBBY POTVIN
'CHEAP CHARLIE'
The Brookfields





No comments:

Post a Comment