Tuesday, September 25, 2018

ON EMPLOYING BRINKSMANSHIP

No, this is not a ship steered by the Brinks robbers! Brinksmanship is about having enough courage (AKA BALLS.) Don't think seasoned negotiators in ALL business transactions "are softies taking selfies." Hardly. When "push comes to shoves" tempers flair, perhaps, and the negotiation process works out: A good deal a bad deal.. or NO DEAL!

Think about it..An auctioneer is the voice of the seller. I know this as I have staged about 50 estate auctions, foreclosure auctions  for banks and individuals and real estate auctions.

I 'm like Cashius Clay was was.. only I have been told  by Jane Newton  Late of Royalston "Bob, you're' quicker than a mink! Go figure!

I am a student of humanity and have spent a lifetime as the Middle-man!"  ONEE COLLEGE PROFESSOR told me 'but that's were you want to be!" He was right. Professor Dave Kubly of Worcester Jr. College fame said 'Bob, you have a lot of balls!' In St. Louis brass was my reputation and not in the school band! LOL
I took this of NYC the path of 9/11 Hijackers
 
Fat Bob in the race at Charlotte
You must have the effrontery ( shameless boldness ) Ruby Tuesday told Mr. Leach I was insolent and rude. Hey Ruby...HA HA HA. Bitch!

Every salesman has a certain technique in their selling process. I have many. My sons call me a chameleon. "a person given to often expedient or facile change in ideas or character" also appearances. "I wear many hats in my life!" Cheapest hair pieces I can find! LOL

For me life is fun.. but don't put the screws to me because I screw back!

AETNA TAUGHT ME WELL AND I TAUGHT MY CLAIM STUDENTS WELL. Essentially our lives ae a negotiation from birth to death!

Chicken little or chicken shit.. "when hen shit  freezes friendship ceases!" Ed Luke.. my neighbor in Scituate c. 1974.

So now I must take a 'Johnson' work break!

IT is better to get pissed-off than pissed on! OMG!
 Sleep well, Baby-San!

Your man in black - BOB CASH!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment