Saturday, September 8, 2018

SHAPE UP OR ELSE!

In walking 9/10 of a mile around the West Brookfield Common in 62 degree weather my season is here! My blood sugar rang in at 108. The tolerable range is 70-120. Right on Bro! Son Josh says exercise is my answer!

With SAD upon us we must respond in a positive manner. I am waging an offensive to lose more weight (181.2lbs just now), going to bed later, eating 3 square meals a day, and delving into my hobbies more.

Stamp collecting is a natural for me. Since 1954 I have delighted in learning about philately, particularly US postage.. commemorative and definitive. Postal history rings my chimes! Covers tell it all with cachets and stories. Today I head east to Lincoln Stamp & Coin then to Weston to the Cardinal Spellman Stamp Museum! On the way I pick up my two Stetsons that have been cleaned and blocked! 7 3/8.. big headed Bob.

The Sox stunk last night! Today's game is at 4:05 PM.

Please take your own health picture seriously.. I am and it will show. No more big coffee with cream.. now smaller cup with whole milk! We must learn the ways of good health. Mother Rita was tops and lived past 91 years.

If we are own worst enemies we must learn to be our own best friends.

GOYA!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
IN TRAINING
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment