Monday, September 10, 2018

MY WONDERFUL MONDAY

This day saw me walking one lap around the Town Common to begin with. Then I began my "Pot Belly Campaign." I got some stove black and brought its appearance up to snuff. This marvelous little stove should be in a museum! "Johnson" surprised me with a late afternoon visit. Dick is ready to sell his 15,000 kv Generator. He'll be delivering it to my garage soon. More details to follow.

Cape Cod National Seashore responded to my inquiry regarding any lodging available. "We have a wonderful leasing program here at the seashore ..www.nps.gov/caco/planyourvisit/lodging.htm.
\

Had a visit from Lyman Lombard , Jehovah Witness "recruiter." I always welcome Lyman in my home.

My big discovery today  comes from OCEAN SPRAY. Diet 5 is a cranberry - grape drink with only 1g of sugar. Also, spoke with Sue Burchman about eating nuts. "Be careful as they are fattening." I also sent out a dispatch to Doerun, GA for some succulent pecans.

Then I saw Steve Magnante.. the welder. Steve is truly "a man for all seasons." Steve gave me a tip on a red Cadillac Allante' in Palmer so I visited  where it is. The garage keeper reports "the owner has several Allantes.

Tonight I , Jeopardy host, Alex Trebek sported a white beard. He reminded me of Andrew Jackson of the famed "Smith Brothers." Sending a letter to Uncle Al in Culver City conveying my observation!

It has been a full 12 hour day so now I relax in deep water in the tub.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment