Thursday, September 13, 2018

RED SOX PAST PRESENT FUTURE

Isn't exciting to know our beloved Red Sox are making history! This team won the World Series in 1912  105-47, 1946 104-50, 1915 101-50 and so far this year 2018 100-46. Good pitching and good hitting go hand in hand. Betts, Martinez and Benitendi go hand in hand with Price, Rodriguez and Sale on the mound.

Better yet, the faithful Fenway fans are morale builders where at Fenway they  even cheer for an out. I know this and my sons, Ben and Josh, have the Fenway System mastered from parking to obtaining player autographs to getting a foul ball or two at a game.

Being a Boston Red Sox fan is serious business. Getting tickets.. good tickets has many ways of achieving them. I even paid $700 for a pair of tickets in the 1986 American League Playoff! I made a donation to the Boston Childrens Hospital with 'BZ jockey, Dave Maynard.

Further, Dick Fuller, my main man, opened the door to all future cherished tickets: Doctor Arthur Pappas. It's fun to hold seats at Fenway or any other Major League Ball field and my sons and I have attended in 20 or more stadiums over the years,.Life is exciting when you go way out on the branch... it is where the sweetest fruit is!

Boston will continue to be a City on a Hill and maybe, just maybe, I will be part of the winning process! Chase Robert says he's "ready to go to a Game" and so am I! TICKETS?!


 RLP


No comments:

Post a Comment