Saturday, September 8, 2018

MY SUPER SATURDAY

Well, I didn't end up going to Lincoln Stamp & Coin as they are on vacation. Next, I drove to Wayne's Western World in Northboro and picked up my two Stetsons cleaned & blocked. before that I  bought a Gillette MACHWilkinson Sword! Now Chase Robert will endure Peach Fuzz! LOL. " Golden Peach bedecked with fuzz.. man's no peach and never was!" BURMA SHAVE slogan.




3 razor. We shall see.... "the cleaner the shave .. the better the shave. Dad once shaved 30 days with a

My voicemail on my phone has a message from "Johnson." I reached the man in Leominster and headed North. Dick has a fantastic Generator for sale... a Generac 15,000.We had a burger at Burger King plus some Onion rings.

To no avail my Nikon D-40 woes are not solved. I don't know.. Dick says "Read The Book!" OK GOOGLE!

Red Sox are playing their game of "catch up."  I want the Sox to win every game! LOL

Got a message from PVP.. Paul V. Power my Saint Louis University brother.


"LOOK TO THIS ONE DAY"  AND YES, I AM!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


No comments:

Post a Comment