Monday, September 10, 2018

ANTIQUE "MUSEUM QUALITY" DIMUNITIVE POT-BELLY STOVE FOR SALE

In 1978 I purchased this incredible small Pot Belly stove in Windsor, CT. This particular stove is unique! It stands only 32 inches high. It was made by the S.M. Howes Co. Boston about 1876. The rim around the center of the pot reads 'IRONSIDES.'  I have neve seen another pot belly like this one.

What am I bid? Serviced, this stove will heat 2 large rooms comfortably. I know this as I used it in heating 2 of my antique homes in West Brookfield.
The beauty of this one pot belly is it may be used as a decorator item. It reeks nostalgia and generates much conversation. This pot belly stands on its own merits!

This lovely antique may be seen at my office at 132 Main Street, West Brookfield, MA.

This one little stove will make warm friends!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
Route 9 - across from Howard's Drive Inn.
West Brookfield, MA 01586
508-867-3360



 
 

Similar without "IRONSIDES" RAIL 
Mine is much, much fancier!

No comments:

Post a Comment