Thursday, March 31, 2016

YO, TRUMP!

Every day it is something new with the Trump campaign. From having his foot in his mouth to experiencing egg on his face, the Trumpmobile rolls on. People are more confused than ever. So is Donald J. Trump who seems to be flying in all directions. It's getting very sickening if you ask me.

I fly tomorrow at 2:35 PM from Logan Airport. I'll have to fasten my seat belt doubly as tight as April Fool will be at the helm. I plan on laving early as I must get refills on some prescriptions.

 Today, the last breath of March is blowing a Gale with gusts in the 40s. It seems Old Man Winter just isn't letting go. Snow is in Sunday's forecast. Really exciting weather here in New England. We are not out of the woods yet. In 1977 we experienced cold and no power in May. It was then my folks decided converting to burning to burning wood. Not a bad idea although today I'm a pyromaniac. LOL.

April will be welcome. with taxes and all. Some people pay a tone in taxes.. others owe little to none. No comment. I like taking full advantage of Deductions.

Belmont, NC, here I come via American Airlines.
 
BIG BIRD


 
DOWN THE COAST
 
 

 
ME
 
 

 
SON BEN & WIFE ALLISON

No comments:

Post a Comment