Wednesday, March 9, 2016

RUSTICATE ..IT'S ALMOST SPRING!

I just returned from the tiny town of New Braintree, MA... population about 700. I let it all hand out as this is the day The Lord Has made. Clear skies allowing me to clear my head. Amazing what being alone does in paying natural dividends. We inspire by airing out all our worries. As my mother would write in her blog heavenly.


At Summit Farm my buddy wasn't home. However more than 50 goats were grazing and having fun. It seems nature and human nature knows spring is coming. The powerful rays of the sun are doing their tricks: greening grass and all good things. I love spring. and I love the corn chowder served at "Reed's Diner" a 37 year enterprise worth visiting. I had homemade corn chowder and a homemade chocolate milk - five bucks total. This is where the Donald Adams General Store once was...indian stone work on display. Unique.


As I savor this one day, my next thing will be to pick up the pine branches reminiscent of the gales of yesterday. Eventually my lawn will make a statement. Frankly, I love mowing my grass with my powerful Toro rotary-type. May get it tuned up by Russ Debara in East Brookfield. I may even do some flowers this spring as I am in the mood of  some floriculture.


On a day like today I am in the mood for anything!


Pageviews soaring at 250 so far.


As the Eagles sing.. "Take It Easy." Son Ben Knows!















No comments:

Post a Comment