Tuesday, March 1, 2016

THE UNRELENTING DONALD TRUMP

Voter turnout in my small town America - Worcester County, Massachusetts neared 50% of registered voters.. This primary Tuesday was primary and old Bernie Sanders from Vermont showed Hillary a thing or two.; he won and Hillary placed two. Overall she won the majority of primaries.


Elections in America seem to bring out the best as they give us a say in matters.. at least in theory. We are a long way from November and as the Carpenters sang 'We've Only Just Begun."


 My BLOG is pure as I have not watched the diatribe of broadcast television. Who needs it? Sure I will tune in when the mighty Donald strokes the Universe with his magical world of promises. The guy is like Superman. He's obstinate. He's amazing. Watch out.






I think we should listen carefully and take notes. This single-man-jetter will be riding higher than a kite. Can he make it to the finish line on Election Day? Who knows. The "Run For the Roses" in this election will surpass the Kentucky Derby just weeks away. I am hip to it all and I have hands-on blogging experiences.






Tomorrow I plan on going to Boston fore some Trazadone (sleep aid.)























 
. Hey, it's for the fun of it. A museum, maybe.. No Fenway Park yet. I love Boston but then again I try to love all of life. Why not? How is your frame of mind? Need another mental shampoo? I lack in shampoos as I lack in hair. I do have SLACKR on my tablet now. Son Josh stopped by.. " no electricity on Birch Hill.


I drove beyond a "Road Closed Sign." Nolo Contendre " your honor!


And so we watch with great interest of Primary returns. Old Bernie apparently appeals to millennials. Good. we have a contest. I don't like people who are arrogant and presumptuous. Gimme a break.


With that I'll close for March first. In a month we'll all be fools. How nice. Enough is enough.







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete