Wednesday, March 30, 2016

THE IRREFUTIBLE DONALD TRUMP

Trump is the best in interviews. "Excuse me" is the knife that cuts through bothersome interruptions by reporters. He gets his way... always and skirts issues that he doesn't want to answer. Is this guy Trump real or what? His uniform always to be the same.. blue blazer and a red or blue necktie. His appearance is staid as
his persona.

Donald Trump remains a mystery in my book. He's holding up despite ongoing controversies but can he last? While Trump denies being a politician, a politician is Donald Trump. His grueling schedules keep his hopping.. Trump the jet-setter.

The demonstrations at his rallies seem to have settled down a bit but that's subject to change. There remains a division in political party preferences. With the people I talk with "Bernie" still has some fire in his belly.

In other matters it looks like it's going to be a nice late March Day here in New England. I'll take it. I fly on Friday so I must pack my bags for Charlotte, NC.

Slacker Radio streams fine music into my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment