Friday, March 18, 2016

ADVANCED BLOGGING

It's like this: I write and I write and I write.




and I write!


You do not have to be a master at anything but you do need to know about things. Blogging comes with living and learning. Today I spent one hour and 9 minutes talking to my Mr. Goodwrench. I don't know if he was from India or the US it doesn't really matter. The fact that the guy took care of my pop-ups is important.


 All of life seems to be more and more of a Dog-eat-dog World. My man talks in terms of cookies and virus. I have no clue what this terminology means. Further I do know I need to know things in general. This is a growth industry, like it or not, as everybody want's your money.


Speaking of money there is a large Coin and Currency show on Sunday in Wilimantic, CT. I have invited my grandson, Chase, to go with me. It will prove to be fun if he assents to the trip.


We had a hail storm an hour ago. The kids had never we had hail before. It was pea-size and a nice follow-up to yesterday's 60 degrees sunshine. The battle of the seasons is in force. March Madness is over for Seton Hall. Too bad, guys.


Two meals of Lobster Bisque today. Six dollars, not cheap. Received my pay for working at the Polls. The 2016 Cents are out. I have 31 blazing specimens. The first Lincoln Cent arrived in 1909. These tiny beauties can range up to $25,000n in price!The 1922 "No D" wins the marbles.


The 1909-S V.D.B. in mint shape can be worth onwards of $2,000. I sold a 1955/1955 Double Die for $1.300 a couple of years ago. Common cents are not as curious as common sense. Lincoln Cent collections are most popular, especially with kids.


Uncirculated or Proof .. all are special to yours truly!       

No comments:

Post a Comment