Wednesday, March 16, 2016

COMPASSION, NOT COUNTERPUNCHING.MR. TRUMP!

There's an old adage about attracting flies to honey.. not vinegar. So it seems the infighting of politics and negative ads favor one group of people... those who write and produce the ads.  Today, hand-held devices rule and will continue to rule. I'm 73 years old and see folks everywhere from my granddaughters to my neighbors relishing and reveling in today's technologies.




Our lives, today, are like no lives in the history of man. I have a friend and brother in Ware who tells of taking a break every Tuesday freeing himself of all electronics. I am more addicted to it all as I live alone, have shed television, and enjoy my YouTube and other goodies.




Tonight, at this late hour (9:58) I am dazzled by the activity on my BLOG. Two days ago my hits numbered 345. Tonight I closed out at 386 at 8:00 and I already have over 100 beginning my new 24 hour day. I have to be careful as I must wind-down before I try to sleep.




 I have been listening to St. Patrick's Day  obscure tunes on my PULSE speaker.


So that's it for today, Wednesday. Put a little love in your heart Donald!



IGNATIUS LOYOLA


CAMPION

 ST> DONALD


LADY GAGA

No comments:

Post a Comment