Wednesday, March 16, 2016

TRUMP THE BUFFOON

Is Donald Trump a buffoon? His "Not OK" view of things are revealing to me in my homespun self-educating psychology and psychiatry. When people see life in a not okay mind set, something neurotic may be going on in their brains. In my thirties one of my doctors explained  what a nervous breakdown  was. "It is a breakup neuroses." Many times these are just part of life. Who's the  singer about "heading for a breakdown?" Laura Brannigan?


America's heart and soul are at stake. We have no real "social guardrails. It seems we are in a 21st Century nosedive. We seem to be screwed up and I don't know who will become the pilot of us all?


"HUMANITY FROM SPACE" tells it all if you want to learn the truth. This PBS video wins thee prize... but how many have the time to watch and learn? Our world is so complex.. a million times more complex than 50 or 60 years ago. I think the launching of Sputnik in 1957 marks the date. But who knows anything about space? I do and hopefully you do or want to.


Our life in electronics is shocking. Everywhere you turn it's about electricity. I am on an electric mission to find the truth. I feel I have been duped. I have an energy audit on Friday. Be it as it may, we must grab the bull by the horns.

No comments:

Post a Comment